Sunday, October 17, 2010

Calling all architectural lighting product manufacturers

Lighting info brought to you by LightingShowroom.com


By the way, if you work for a company that produces particularly innovative lighting products for architectural applications and would like me to possibly publish information about that product and your company, then please send me the information via the contact form. I’m not opening the flood gates for every company selling more of the same “blah-blah” Chinese LED fixtures to send me emails describing your company’s products in detail and all about how you can beat any price in America etc… I get enough of those crap emails now. No, what I am looking for is
companies, preferably smaller ones but that is open for review, that manufacture – not rebadge stuff -very unique, technically or aesthetically unique lighting products for architectural applications. Send me your product information and your contact information and I’ll review it. I’m not guaranteeing that I will publish it but if it meets me criteria above, then I will likely publish it and give you and your company some exposure. I get about 150 unique visitors a day give or take which is darn good for an Architectural Lighting themed blog.

Hey, if you really want to go all out – send me a sample product and I will give it a top-notch laboratory review including photos, luminous intensity measurements, color information etc… I will guarantee an unbiased, published review for anyone that sends a sample product for review. Hey, I’m not greedy either, I can sand samples back too. :)

Remember, I’m not looking for spam or to promote some manufacturer’s rep’s line card of cheap Chinese knockoff garbage but highly unique, innovative architectural lighting products. Send me the information via my contact form

Share

Thanks for Reading - Craig B - The Architectural Lighting Blog


View the original article here

Visit LightingShowroom.com for all your home lighting needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment