Friday, October 22, 2010

Camilles Cafe Uses Perrier Bottles For Pendant Lighting

Lighting info brought to you by LightingShowroom.com



Pendant-LightingI was travelling down to Indianapolis and stopped along the way at a restaurant on an outlot in front of a trendy shopping center in West Lafayette, IN. We were looking for something fast casual or a market fresh alternative to fast food. The decor was inviting with patio tables outside. I am a big tea and coffee drinker so this also hit the spot because I need a little tasty caffeine to go with my sandwich or salad.  

Upon walking into the cafe the lighting obviously caught my attention. This chain gets my thumbs up for cool out of the box designer lighting.  In addition to the drum shade fabric pendant lights, I caught them using an innovative and clever idea. As a marketing and lighting expert I thought this killed two birds with one stone.  The cafe sells Perrier water which is a high end or trendy brand of water. The pendant lighting which is very popular in cafes these days for ambiance was made from used Perrier Glass Bottles.  Not only does this intrigue a customer, but it also provides an innovative way to advertise the Perrier line.  Just look what it did to me.  I am blogging about it and spreading the Camille brand and promoting Perrier Water. 

Camille's was founded by Camille and David Rutkauskas which have expanded Camille's Sidewalk Cafe with locations in 27 states and around the world. With hundreds of territories in development worldwide Camille's Sidewalk Cafe continues to grow and provide their market with a fresh alternative to fast food, in an atmosphere where you can... Eat, Relax and Enjoy!  I am glad I made the stop and we loved the Cafe Chicken Salad Sandwich and the Apple-Walnut Tuna Sandwich.

Camille's Sidewalk Cafe 



View the original article here


Visit LightingShowroom.com for all your home lighting needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment